Saturday, 24 September 2016

Astaroth's Photography, the new website

Astaroth's Photography Blog was born as associated blog of Astaroth's Photography Website, created under Google Site platform in 2011. Five years after, I've modernized the design of the website and I've hosted it in under other hosting service. I present the new Astaroth's Photography Website : http://asph.esy.es.


The new website is a simple presentation of my photography work. It's integrated with this blog and you can find there some information about my projects, my gear or my publications.


Please, feel free to visit it and leave your feedback:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you like these pictures? Do you want share your point of view about this post? Would you like ask me anything? Please, comment :)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...