Sunday, 11 September 2016

Alcalá's Chernobyl

After my last visit to the ruins of the factories in Rivas, I've been looking for other similar places near where I'm living, my dear city Alcalá de Henares (Madrid, Spain). While I was coming from my work, I could discover some ruins near of the train tracks. I investigated about that place and I found a very interesting industrial area.


Fallen roofs, broken beams, columns painted in black and yellow, printer toners, and a lot of industrial rubbish.


Please, let me to accompany you to this forgotten place through my pictures.





















I hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you like these pictures? Do you want share your point of view about this post? Would you like ask me anything? Please, comment :)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...