Tuesday, 6 October 2015

The way of illumination

I'm fan of Mario Rubio, an excellent Spanish night photographer. I think his work is awesome. I've learned a lot of things about night photography because of his conferences and his blog.

In his website, he has a post about how to change the colour of your torch. He proposes to make colour filters with bottle caps.

Here, we are a little more "geek", and we want to review the solution of the "bottle cap". What about a changeable support with the accurate size?

I've taken my torch and I've made a support with a 3D Printer. You can view below the design of the piece.



After printing, we have a plastic piece with the correct size to plug in our torch.




We can put papers of several colours to change the final light colour.



Ideal for night photography :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you like these pictures? Do you want share your point of view about this post? Would you like ask me anything? Please, comment :)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...