Sunday, 1 March 2015

Long Live to the Castillian Kings!

Hello again, my estimated audience. Sorry for my lack of activity in this blog in the last months.

I was in Burgos yesterday. Burgos is a very important Spanish city, with a very cool cathedral (with the rests of "El Cid"), the Museum of the Human Evolution (with the first rests of humans in Europe, found in Atapuerca), "Las Huelgas" monastery (with tombs of Castilian kings), etc..

I took some pictures with my fisheye that I would like to share now with you.












You can view all the pictures clicking here.

I hope you enjoy :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you like these pictures? Do you want share your point of view about this post? Would you like ask me anything? Please, comment :)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...