Friday, 8 August 2014

Be water, my friend

Hi to everybody and I'm sorry for my recently lack of photographic activity. Due to the high temperatures, I've preferred don't to go to take pictures outdoor lately. Please, remember that I also publish pictures in my other blogs, as "La Ventana Salvaje".

Some weeks ago I was taking some pictures about water drops in my own home. It was an old idea, I've done it before. This time, I used my macro-photography equipment. Then I thought they weren't good enough, but I've gave them a second opportunity and I want to show them to all you.






The main difficulty was the focus. With the macro-lenses, and with lack of light, it was very difficult to focus right.

I hope you like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you like these pictures? Do you want share your point of view about this post? Would you like ask me anything? Please, comment :)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...