Thursday, 29 May 2014

HDR way to Torres de la Alameda

Torres de la Alameda is a little town near of the city where I live. Last weekend I went to there. The interesting route was composed by rural landscapes and old abandoned houses. I published those pictures and the story in Astaroth's World, but now I've re-edited them in a HDR way.

Ladies and gentlemen, let me show you the pictures of my last "journey".







The HDR processing is always a polemic topic. Sometimes I like use it subtly. Other times, I like make strong images as these. I hope you like them.

2 comments:

  1. What a great adventure to take us along on, my friend! I love those old and textured abandoned places, and your application of HDR here really accents the overall theme and feel of the entire adventure. Great stuff, my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Mr. Toad :)!

      This was an interesting route. I could visit several abandoned buildings and enjoy with natural landscapes. There are awesome things hidden in lands around us. Now I'm trying to re-discover all those things. They are worth the walk :).

      Delete

Do you like these pictures? Do you want share your point of view about this post? Would you like ask me anything? Please, comment :)!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...