Saturday, 28 September 2013

Destiny 'Los Santos': HDR Rural landscapes

Last weekend I took a walk from my home to a near town called 'Los Santos de La Humosa'. Step by step I had completed 23 km, about 15 of them were for a very photogenic rural landscape (to take pictures of these landscapes was one of the aims of that day).

I published details of my excursion in Astaroth's World, and the pictures in my Panoramio account. Today I bring some revised pictures of that day with a stronger processed (HDR + Gimp).







As a 'bonus track', a picture taken from my window some minutes ago. Another HDR natural landscape, but with worst weather.


 I hope you enjoy :)!

2 comments:

  1. These are all absolutely fabulous my friend! Very hard to pick a favorite, but that last one with the dramatic clouds and the rainbow is excellent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Mr. Toad :)!

      Last one is taken from my window. I really love the views from there :)!

      Delete

Do you like these pictures? Do you want share your point of view about this post? Would you like ask me anything? Please, comment :)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...