Sunday, 3 March 2013

A walk through Alcalá

Last year I had a "mini-photographic project" every weekend. This year, my photographic activity has been reduced by the bad weather and the lack of time (and of ideas?).

In middle of this creative crisis, a good friend told to me about one of her projects. She was going to take pictures of her city to make cities' postal cards.

I decided then that I would be going to take pictures of my own city. Pictures about monuments and buildings, principally in the old and historical area of my city. Tourism in my own city.

From my point of view, "beauty" is in every place around us, in the "beautiful things", and in the "ugly things". Because of it, my pictures of this post are not all of them pictures of "beautiful and tourist places", there also are beautiful "ugly places".

That is my vision of the urban area of Alcalá de Henares.












I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you like these pictures? Do you want share your point of view about this post? Would you like ask me anything? Please, comment :)!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...