Sunday, 10 February 2013

Garbage from my mobile

I've always hated the pictures made with mobile. Low quality, less control of the device and horrible image filters. Because of this reason I've started a blog with my best (?) pictures made from my mobile.


I promise you exactly that: low quality, less control of the device and horrible image filters. "Point and shot" mode with an aggressive post-processing using exclusively the mobile. Applications as Instagram, Pixlr-o-matic or Snapseed will be used for this aim.


A funny and more spontaneous way of make photography. I've called it:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you like these pictures? Do you want share your point of view about this post? Would you like ask me anything? Please, comment :)!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...