Sunday, 9 December 2012

The Chronicles of Narnia

Yesterday I went to a excursion with a hiking group to "Los Siete picos" ("The Seven Peaks", in English), one of the most important parts of the Sierra de Guadarrama (in the centre of Spain). There was a lot of snow and the landscape was amazing. Here I show some of the pictures of this little adventure.












They were taken with the Nikon D3000 (my little camera), so the quality is lower than if I had used my D7000. By other hand, the iterative use of - non digital - filters produces a strong vignetted.

It was an interesting experience. The landscapes, in the end of the way, compensated the cold (-9ºC, about 16ºF) and the effort (more than 17Km ~ 11mi over snow).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you like these pictures? Do you want share your point of view about this post? Would you like ask me anything? Please, comment :)!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...