Tuesday, 11 September 2012

It Never Rains Forever

Last weekend I was taking pictures in the hills of my city, in the natural park called "Los Cerros". I took some pictures of landscapes, but they were too much similar to others I took before, so I'm not going to embed all of them now here.


Instead it, I'm go to show you some pictures taken during last weekend about a curious effect: the rain from far away.

Maybe it could be trivial, but I usually imagine the rain as a homogeneous layer of water. When you watch it form far away you can see the discontinuous lines between sun and rain zones. It's a very curious visual effect in my opinion.

Below you can watch some pictures with this natural effect.




But It never rains forever, so I want finish this post with some sun rays fighting to pass through the clouds.


I like more the rain when it is far :p.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you like these pictures? Do you want share your point of view about this post? Would you like ask me anything? Please, comment :)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...