Sunday, 26 August 2012

Landscapes between hills

In my last excursion to "Los Cerros" Park I discovered Arabic ruins and urban museums in abandoned houses.



You can read more about it in Astaroth's World. Meanwhile, I invited you to watch my latest landscapes, taken in the same walk.
















I think I'm too addict to tripod usage so I left my tripod in my house and I brought my new battery grip for better subjection and best vertical shots. I think my pictures without tripod are "less perfect", but the composition is better and they are more spontaneous.

Note: you can buy prints and other related products in my deviantART.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you like these pictures? Do you want share your point of view about this post? Would you like ask me anything? Please, comment :)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...