Sunday, 24 June 2012

People on the street

IMPORTANT/IMPORTANTE

English
Some of the pictures in this post are portraits of "anonymous people". I've never wanted cause any damage to the public image of anybody. If you appear in some of these images and you don't like it, please, contact with me and I'll remove the picture.

Español
Algunas de las siguientes imágenes son retratos de "personas anónimas". Nunca ha sido mi intención dañar la imagen pública de nadie, así que, por favor, si hay alguna foto suya en la galería y no desea formar parte de ella, póngase en contacto conmigo y la eliminaré gustosamente.

e-mail: Webmaster@astarothsworld.zzn.com

As I've told us in the previous post, I'm enjoying of my new lens: the Samyang 85mm f/1.4 Aspherical IF, a lens perfect for portraits. I've been practising taking "stolen portraits" to people on street. These pictures are a sample of my first steps in "street photography".








I hope these pictures likes to everybody and that they won't offend to anybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you like these pictures? Do you want share your point of view about this post? Would you like ask me anything? Please, comment :)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...