Saturday, 14 January 2012

Following the steps of Passaporte & Moreno

Recently I've written about the digital archive of Spanish Cultural Heritage Institute (IPCE), the place where you can find old images from important Spanish collections (as the Moreno's Archive or Loty's Archive).

Now I'm going to show you pictures taken over 80-100 years ago by Moreno & Passaporte, and images taken by me the last week in Alcalá de Henares, an immortal city in the heart of Spain.

By me

António Passaporte. Loty's Archive, IPCE, Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport of Spain.

By me

António Passaporte. Loty's Archive, IPCE, Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport of Spain.

By me

António Passaporte. Loty's Archive, IPCE, Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport of Spain.

By me

António Passaporte. Loty's Archive, IPCE, Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport of Spain.

By me

António Passaporte. Loty's Archive, IPCE, Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport of Spain.

By me

António Passaporte. Loty's Archive, IPCE, Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport of Spain.

by me

Moreno. Moreno's Archive, IPCE, Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport of Spain.

By me

António Passaporte. Loty's Archive, IPCE, Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport of Spain.

By me

Moreno. Moreno's Archive, IPCE, Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport of Spain.

Alcalá de Henares, the city that the old Romans called  "Complutum", the World Heritage city, the place where Christopher Columbus had his first meeting with the Catholic Monarchs before to travel for first time to America and where lived one of the most important writers, Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra. A city with more than 2000 years of history, today, in Astaroth's Photography, you can view the last 100 years thanks to António Passaporte and Mariano Moreno García (and sons).

You can view the complete gallery clicking here.


Legal notice:

The pictures from the Spanish Cultural Heritage Institute (IPCE) are under a Creative Commons Attribution - Non Commercial - No Derivative works license.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you like these pictures? Do you want share your point of view about this post? Would you like ask me anything? Please, comment :)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...