Saturday, 10 December 2011

Teddy's Nightmare

Yesterday I went to take pictures of the night. I like very much the night photography, but the sensor of my camera doesn't like too much :p. The Nikon D3000's sensor is very bad for the noise. Long expositions and high ISOs are the worst enemy of this camera.

However, I went to take pictures and I enjoyed a lot :). The idea was emulate the aesthetic of the terror films mixing childhood's elements (as toys) with a dark ambience. Later, in the post-processing, I thought in the aesthetic of the terror B-movies of the 70's, getting a vintage style.

The final result is "Teddy's Nightmare":








For lighting I only used a little LED flashlight and the natural moon light (at 98% of full moon).

I hope you enjoy it :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you like these pictures? Do you want share your point of view about this post? Would you like ask me anything? Please, comment :)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...