Sunday, 27 November 2011

My first TFCD

TFCD are the acronym of "time for compact disk". In photography, TFCD is a exchange between a photographer and a model (or other professions related with photography, as a make-up artist).

In my case, I've recently had a nice TFCD experience with Viikii, a great model. She gave me her time and her poses, and I gave her my little experience as photographer and the pictures that I took.

Una mirada

The result was a great and funny photographic session. These are some pictures of that session.









It was a very nice experience that I hope repeat some day in the future. A great opportunity for photographers and models who are starting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you like these pictures? Do you want share your point of view about this post? Would you like ask me anything? Please, comment :)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...