Sunday, 25 September 2011

Stations

Our live is a way between stations, metaphorically or really. In the big cities, as Madrid (Spain), the train and subway stations are places where we spend too much time. Sometimes nostalgic, some times stressing, we must visit them frequently.

My first photo set since I've recovered my camera is about stations. We can see  pictures of Atocha and Príncipe Pio stations, in Madrid.










Fisheye (SAMYANG 8mm), tripod and my Nikon D3000 are used for describe the awesome architecture of these places.

I hope you enjoy with them ;)!

2 comments:

  1. Muchas gracias, David! Temo que a lo mejor me haya pasado con la post-edición... pero bueno :).

    ReplyDelete

Do you like these pictures? Do you want share your point of view about this post? Would you like ask me anything? Please, comment :)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...